6 years ago
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
What to expect
There’s nothing worse than picking up a $16.99 bottle of wine only to find out that the you prefer $3.00 glass of un-named house wine from the night before. Thats why I’m here. I am surrounded by gorgeous bottles of wine everyday, yet if I want to keep a roof over my head, I must resist temptation. Unfortunately, I love the darn stuff. So, to avoid candlelight and eviction, I am forced to settle for the weekly (or daily) dirt-cheap bottles, and the occasional mid-priced bottle to keep me satisfied. What I’ve found in my “research”, is that there is some pretty tasty wine out there with a small price. The trick is not letting the Franzia and Sutter Home experiences of the past prevent your taste buds budget-able bliss. Now, I hate the cutesy label and much as the next wannabe connoisseur, but if you can’t judge a book by its cover, whose to say you can judge the juicy goodness inside by the dancing rooster on the front? I'll help you find which ones to snicker at and move past, and which ones to take home and enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment